Skip to main content
Supporting ElderCollege Learning at the Library & Learning Commons
The Library & Learning Commons (LLC) provides ElderCollege members with multiple services and resources to enrich their studies. ElderCollege members have access to the LLC's print and digital collections either on campus or remotely. Orientations are available at each Library & Learning Commons where members can take a guided tour and obtain detailed information about services.
If you have any questions about Library & Learning Commons' services or to book an orientation, please contact your campus Library & Learning Commons.
General Information about the Library & Learning Commons for ElderCollege members:
- Present your ElderCollege card at the Lending Services desk to check out library materials.
- Information about borrowing services (loan periods, fines, etc.) can be found here.
- ElderCollege instructors may place items on reserve upon request. Contact your campus Library & Learning Commons for more information.
- Books from other B.C. libraries can be requested through the interlibrary loan service. Contact your campus Library & Learning Commons for more information.
- Copyright information is available here.
- Book your library orientation by contacting your campus Library & Learning Commons. The orientation includes:
- a tour of the space
- information on ordering items from other libraries
- information on how to access library resources off-campus
Library Contact Info and Hours